Here for you after the storm.
Get your FREE Storm-Ready Inspection to evaluate your storm readiness. Call 904.200.9245 or 904.894.6305 today.
When the winds die down, you may find yourself needing help. New Florida Builders will be here to:
- Be responsive to your calls
- Be your Storm Damage Construction Management Team to oversee all parties making repairs to your home or office.
- Monitor all repairs and carefully review all costs to insure that you have received the best possible price for the work performed.
- Protect you from possible lawsuits by insuring that all work performed by others will be covered by the correct insurance policies.
- Ensure all subcontractors are licensed to do the work needed.
- Communicate with your insurance adjuster on your behalf in reference to any insurance claims.
- Provide a complete itemization of all construction related costs and documentation for your review to ensure a complete understanding of all work performed.
- Provide "Final Releases of Payments" for all subcontractors and vendors to protect your home or business from future liability of nonpayment.
- Offer comprehensive video and digital photography services to record existing property conditions as needed for insurance claim requests or other purposes.
- Employ a structural engineer firm, if needed, before and after a storm for an analysis of the structural integrity of your property.
- Work with our vast network of specialty contractors for water extraction, electrical, glass, drywall, roofing, insulation and other areas needed to repair damaged areas of your home or business.
- Provide a Complete debris removal service.